There are no upcoming events at this time.
Dyett HS student’s rights Sit In Outside Rahm’s Office.
See Chicago Why article below.
We had a grand 2nd Annual Campaign for Artful Resistance: A Celebration of the
On the BUS:
First-Hand Tales of Teaching, Speaking Out, and Consequences
What happens to teachers who speak
It has been reported by some news outlets that the Climate March in New
Stories of Resistance
- Equitable funding across all public schools and school systems
- An end to high stakes testing used for the purpose of student, teacher, and school evaluation
- Teacher, family, and community leadership in forming public education policies
- Curriculum responsive to and inclusive of local school communities
- Professional, qualified, and committed teachers in all public schools